.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

MEL GIBSON APOLOGIZES FOR ANTISEMITIC REMARKS DURING DUI ARREST; SAYS THIS WON'T AFFECT PRODUCTION OF HIS NEW SEQUEL "THEM JEW BASTARDS KILLED CHRIST"

In a statement, the Oscar-winning director added that "some of my best friends are Jews," and "no, I never said Jews control all of Hollywood - it's only like 75 percent, tops." He also promised to remove objectionable scenes from his sequel to "The Passion of the Christ" -- such as a 12-minute sequence showing closeups of large Jewish noses, and another scene where several Jews attend a party for Jesus without bringing anything.

Gibson, after apologizing profusely, closes his statement by saying, "I want to encourage everyone to go out and see 'Them Jew Bastards Killed Christ.' It's really fun for the whole family. And, to show my good faith, I want to invite all Jews to see the film absolutely free, because I know how they hate to part with money."

# # #

Comments:
What made you stop writing funny news, "Rose Review"? I do the same thing at facebook.com/hollyheadlines. I had an idea for a headline, googled to check if anyone had thought of it first, and one of your headlines came up. It was the one about discovering another business exactly like show business. Anyway, my husband and I both thought you were funny and wondered why you stopped posting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Back to TRR NNN Home