.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

MUAMMAR QADDAFI OFFICIALLY SHORTENS NAME TO 'QADDAFI'

In yet another exclusive, TRR has learned that Muammar Qaddafi officially joined the Mono-Moniker Club today. "I woke up one day and realized, hey, I am famous, admit it -- there is no other Qaddafi more famous than I. So heck, why waste time with the Muommar? Why can't I go Mono like Bono?"

Qaddafi, called "Daffy Qaddafi" by fellow strongmen and strongwomen, also told TRR he is launching a new branding campaign, using the slogan "You say Kaddafi, I say Qaddafi -- Let's call the Muammar off". Qaddafi
is currently on holiday in West Palm Beach, volunteering as U.S. election monitor before going back in the editing room to finish his new docu, "Dubya and Libya: A Love Story".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Back to TRR NNN Home