.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Friday, July 29, 2005

 

FRIST BREAKS WITH BUSH, BACKS PRO-STEMCELL BILL; GOP SENATE LEADER NOW BANNED FROM CHURCH, LOSES MEMBERSHIP IN "BACKWARD SOCIETY OF AMERICA"

Frist Move Grist For Rumor Mill: Will He Lose Support of Influential Flat-Earth Society?

Proving he has somehow managed to reactivate the long dormant medical-doctor side of his brain, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist announced he will split from the Bush White House position and get behind Stem Cell Research. Although some on the religious right consider Stem Cells as an Evil, Satanic movement akin to allowing a woman to control her own body, Frist decided to take the risk and branch out into the dangeous area known as "thinking for yourself". "I guess I'd rather be Hippocratic than a hippocrate" said Frist, who now eats lunch at Burger King. "I'm gonna do things my way from now on, and if that means my polls go down and I seem less likely to get the GOP Presidential nomination in '08, well then I'll just change my mind again later" he said. What a Whopper indeed.


story by Don Rose, TRR Chief Political Retorter




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Back to TRR NNN Home