.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Tuesday, November 16, 2004

 

RENEE ZELLWEGER TO QUIT ACTING; MAY RETURN TO FIRST LOVE, BRAIN SURGERY


PERIODONTICS ALSO POSSIBILITY FOR THESP


Actress Renee Zellweger shocked Hollywood with the rumor that she may be ending her lucrative acting career. TRR moles have learned the blond-turned-brunette wispy-thespy may soon return to her original passion, performing and teaching brain surgery -- in particular, the separation of twins joined at the cranium. She also hinted that trying dentistry was not out of the question. "The money's great, I can still deal with people, and I get to keep my teeth write and straight for free!" raved Ms Zellweger, who got an acting degree in college but minored in Brain Studies. "Surgical knowledge may have advanced a smidge since I graduated, but even though I'm rusty, I'm sure it will all come back to me. Besides, I DID play Nurse Betty, remember?"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Back to TRR NNN Home